Yes please & you’re welcome.
If you have kids running around, this is your ticket to neighborhood-favorite status. If not, even better because you can gobble them all up yourselves.
These stuffed waffles are absolutely perfect for movie night, or really any time you need to satisfy a pizza craving. And with just 4 simple ingredients, all of which might already be hanging out in your fridge, these come together in a snap!
Unless you’re waaay cooler than I am and have more than one waffle iron (and also, can I please share your kitchen?) you’re stuck making one at a time. For a single recipe they cook fast enough that the first will still be warm as you finish the fourth. If you need a bigger batch, keep the waffles warm in the oven as they come out of the iron.
Stuffed Pizza Waffles
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- 4 oz. sliced pepperoni quartered
- 1 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- nonstick spray
- 1 cup marinara for dipping
- Preheat waffle iron according to instructions.
- Roll or stretch each buttermilk biscuit to a circle about 1/4" thick.
- Divide pepperoni, mozzarella, and pizza sauce evenly on top of 4 biscuits. Cover with remaining 4 biscuits and pinch the edges closed.
- Spray iron with nonstick spray and set a stuffed waffled in the center. Cook according to iron directions.
- Remove, spray again, and repeat with remaining waffles.
- Serve hot with warm marinara for dipping.