Let’s all focus really hard on kindness. Kindness to everyone, full stop, all-inclusive. Sometimes kindness means sharing gooey cheesy carbs with people we love.
When I say sharing, I maybe mean I’ve made this spinach artichoke pasta bake twice in the past week. Partly because it’s so easy, mostly because it’s so dang good. Spinach artichoke dip means the best wine nights with girlfriends and pasta is basically everything comforting – this is meant to be.
THOSE MELTY CHEESE STRANDS. ❤
Turn off the television, leave the phones in another room, and settle in with a bottle or two of wine. Sip, breathe, relax. Shovel cheesey pasta deliciousness into your mouth and repeat.
Spinach Artichoke Pasta Bake
- 8 oz. pasta
- 14 oz. artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 12 oz. spinach roughly chopped
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 2 oz. parmesan grated
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 t. garlic powder
- 1/2 t. salt
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, cream together all other ingredients except 1/2 cup mozzarella. Stir in drained pasta.
- Spoon into a medium baking dish and top with remaining mozzarella. Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and broil for 2-3 minutes, until top layer of cheese is bubbling and starting to brown.