Crab rangoon dip gives you all the best things about the fried takeout bites, without the frying or never-enough-filling ratio. Turns out wonton chips are ridiculously easy to bake!
You can’t go wrong when you whip cream cheese with parmesan, lemon, & garlic! Plus a little sour cream to lighten things up, since it’s impossible not to scoop up half of this dish all by yourself. Lump crab meat is a splurge, but worth it as the star of the dish.
I seriously don’t know what makes these wonton chips so. freaking. good. but they’ve become a staple on our snack shelf! They’ve got the perfect amount of crunch but they’re so thin they won’t weigh you down. Tossed with a pinch of salt & pepper makes these perfect alongside light cheeses too.
Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips
Crab Rangoon Dip
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan shredded
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 cup green onions thinly sliced
- 12 oz. lump crab meat
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut wonton wrappers in half diagonally. Arrange on a baking sheet and spray with olive oil.
- Bake chips at 350° for 5-6 minutes, until crisp & golden brown.
- Cream together all ingredients for dip except crab meat. Gently fold in crab, then spread in an 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake dip at 350° for 25-30 minutes, until edges are bubbling. Serve hot with wonton chips.